Monday, February 14, 2011

2/14 Weigh In Week 24

Loss for the week: 0 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:174.0 lbs.
Total loss to date: 34.4 lbs.

I maintained from last week. Today is my first day back on the diet. I'm making sure I'm loading up on fruits and veggies so I don't get hungry. Here's what today looks like:

Breakfast-Oatmeal 130

Egg 70

Banana 100

Lunch-1 c. Cauliflower, carrots & peas 65

Yogurt 180

1 c. strawberries 50

1 c. cheesy rice 210

2 pickles 10

Snack-Pear 80

Apple 80

15 pretzels 80

Dinner- 1/3 Turkey Roast, 1 c. rice 540

Apple 80

1 c. pineapple 80

15 pretzels 80

I'm excited for next week to see how much I can lose this first week back. Also, starting in the month of March, I'm participating in an Idle Ironman. I will have the whole month to complete the 2.4 mi. swim, 112 mi. bike and 26.2 mi. run. Even though I have the whole month I'd like to get it done in the shortest amount of time, we'll see how that goes. I'm wondering if that will help boost the weigh loss even more. Still nursing the baby but she's getting more and more comfortable with formula so maybe in the next month or so I will stop. It's going great but since my last three babies didn't nurse well I assumed this one would be the same and started to stock up on formula. So since I already have about a 3 month supply, I'll stop nursing just to use that stuff up. Then I'd have to cut down my calories. Wonder how that will affect the weight loss as well? I'm thinking the body holds on to a few extra pounds for that so maybe it would help me see more results. Who knows!

1 comment:

  1. You're still doing great! Good luck with the Idle Ironman. If anyone can do it, you can! You are looking good :-)

    ReplyDelete