Monday, October 11, 2010

10/11 Weigh In Week 6

Loss for the week: 1.8 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:189.6 lbs.
Total loss to date: 18.8 lbs.

So things are starting to slow down just a little bit. I looked back at that last time I lost weight(after baby #3) and it's odd how my numbers are following the same pattern. The fall weather we've been having is just beautiful so hopefully I can get out as much as possible this week to walk and have that extra exercise add to things. This morning I did 30 Day Shred level 1, 20 min. on the elliptical, 30 Day Shred level 2, 15 min. on the elliptical. I did a little more of an intense workout this morning since it was my birthday yesterday so I splurged a little on my diet. A friend of mine just gave me a few pairs of jeans and dress pants and I tried them on last night and could just barely button and zip them. I'm hoping in a few weeks they will fit. That'll be fun to try them on again in a month or so and see how I'm progressing. The oldest three spend the night at Grandma's house so it's just me and baby E for another hour. I've got a big stack of coupons to clip and need to get ready for a playdate later this morning!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well!!! Even with a Birthday celebration in there, you still lost, that is terrific!!! Keep up the hard work, it will be so worth it when you are done!!!

    ReplyDelete