Monday, July 18, 2011

7/18 Weigh In Week 46

Loss for the week: 2.6 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:151.6lbs.
Total loss to date: 56.8 lbs.

Last week I started back up again after taking pretty much a 5 week break. I enjoyed freedom and didn't worry about a thing. I rarely checked the scale which was a freeing feeling. I've got another triathlon coming up this Saturday and since my last one didn't go so well I wanted to get back on the diet so that I'd be eating better before the race. I have also decided to go farther than 140 and see if I can maybe even get myself to 125. I'm holding onto that number loosely though because I really won't know until I get closer what my body is capable of. I have been aiming to get atleast 2 hours of exercise in every day and if at all possible 3. This week is gonna be a hot one so I'm not sure if we'll be able to get out for some walks. I also plan on buying a trainer for my bike so that I can do that at home or even just in the backyard while the kids play. I got up to swim this morning and plan on doing that every day this week in preparation for the race. I'm very nervous about the heat. I don't like hot temperatures. I would be very happy and content with upper 60's to very low 70's. That's my ideal. These 90's are killer! The race is at 7:15 am so hopefully time of day will help me out a little. I had a busy weekend so that way hard as far as sticking to the diet. We had a wedding reception on Friday, a class reunion on Saturday and then an outdoor get together with friends. I feel like I did pretty good on Friday, Saturday I might have gone over a little and yesterday as well. There was chocolate cake there. I would have done great had it not been for the chocolate cake. It was yummy! I'm wondering if maybe the days of me dropping 3+ lbs. a week are over. I guess 2.6 lbs. a week would still be a good rate to keep up. I'm excited to continue on my journey and keep my focus on something for awhile. I want my body to match the way I feel and the amount of energy I have.

1 comment:

  1. Your weekly weight loss is amazing even at 2.6! I can't top that! This is taking forever!

    ReplyDelete