Monday, August 1, 2011

8/1 Weigh In Week 48

Loss for the week: +1.4 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:148.8 lbs.
Total loss to date:59.6 lbs.

WTH!!!!That about sums it up for me. I started seeing this gain very early on in the week and I was baffled. I had been very diligent with my workouts and I was getting even more workout time in sometimes up to 5 hrs. each day. I was in serious kick butt mode and my body apparently was not having it. I guess you've gotta take the good with the bad but I would have seriously rather had a smaller loss last week and then another smaller loss this week than a big loss and then a small gain. I'm really hoping that next Monday's weigh in will go better. So since I had already seen a gain I kinda leaned into yesterday and went off the diet for the day since there were birthday cupcakes in the house. My last baby turned 1 on Saturday. I believe after leaving the hospital one year ago I weighed 220 pounds. I have come a long way in one year and that alone is enough to be proud of. So this small bump in the road is just a part of the journey and it will make me stronger by enduring the mental struggle and continuing through it. I have 9 more weeks of this diet and I know I can keep doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry it didn't go down for you. Hope next week goes better for ya! Good job for pressing on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muscle weighs more than fat does - if you're working out that many hours a day, no wonder your body is becoming more muscled :)

    ReplyDelete