Monday, August 22, 2011

8/22 Weigh In Week 51

Loss for the week: 3.8 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:150.0 lbs.
Total loss to date:58.4 lbs.

Getting back down there. I feel like I've just been stuck at this low 150's/ upper 140's for months now and for whatever reason can't seem to get past it. I'm really hoping in a few weeks to break the barrier and get past this slump. 6 more weeks left, I just have to keep telling myself I can keep doing this for just another 6 more weeks. School is starting up soon and life will get crazier. I think I will try to slow things down as best as I can and Mondays will be a day off from going to the Y. I will still try to get in a little workout at home and go for a walk but wanted to give the kids a break for atleast one day a week from having to go anywhere(since the older two are in school 4 days a week and Monday is their off day). Today I got a solid 3 hr. workout in at the Y doing 3 hr. long classes. Phew! The only downside to that is that I'm gone from my family for more than 3 hrs. and I miss them. I love exercising but that is that one thing that gets to me sometimes is being away from them so much. I try to walk with them as much as possible to include them in the workouts and once I'm done trying to lose weight I can take it easy and spend more time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment