Monday, October 3, 2011

10/3 Weigh In Week 57

Loss for the week: 3 lbs.

Original weight: 208.4 lbs
Last weeks weight: 152.0 lbs
Current weight:149.0 lbs.
Total loss to date:59.4 lbs.

So last week was my first week back into it. I feel like I've done this a few times and I think that this time it will stick. I hadn't really budged much since summer and I think mentally I just hit a wall and wanted a break. Summer was a time to just enjoy myself and I did that. Now that fall had begun and I have been able to settle into a routine with the kid's school schedules and my work schedule, I want to get rid of these last few lbs. I have no real idea if it will end up being 10, 20 or even 30 lbs. I will take somewhat of a see when I get there stance. Here is what my workouts looked like this week:
Mon- 90 min. walk
Tues.- 50 min. cardio fusion class, 30 min. stretch & strength class, 60 min. kickboxing class Wed.- 120 min. walk
Thurs.-60 min. boot camp class
Fri- 50 min. Jillian Michaels dvd
Sat.- 30 min. biking machine, 30 min. lifting weight, calithetics, etc.
Sun.- 75 min. walk
All week I aimed for about 1350 calories. I stuck with it most days but I did go out for a two drinks Sat. night so I have no idea how many calories those were. Overall I'm very happy with my week and hoping that by the end of October I can be out(or almost out) of the 140's and finally break into a number that I haven't seen in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment