Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Measurement Progress

Waist(I measured my "true" waist which is about where my mom jeans would lay if I wore those)- THEN: 38.5 in. Before: 32 in. NOW: 29 in.
Stomach(I measured across my belly button)- THEN: 48 in. Before: 36.5 in. NOW: 33.5
Hips- THEN: 46 in. Before: 38 in. NOW: 38 in.
Thighs- THEN: 27 in. Before: 23 in. NOW: 22 in.
Biceps- THEN: 13 in. Before: 12 in. NOW: 11 in.
Body fat- THEN- 57%Before : 36.6% NOW: 30%
Muscle- THEN- 30% Before:36.5% NOW: 40%

So that's another 10 inches I've lost since I last updated my measurements. Not too shabby! You get use to what you see in the mirror every day so it's helpful to look back and see the actual numbers and the progress you've made. So if only I could get that stomach measurement down a few more inches I could be content.

2 comments:

  1. *Like* :-) That's awesome! You're so close to your goals. Don't give up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you did this, because it's not always about "the number".

    way to go!

    ReplyDelete