Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10/11 Weigh In Week 58

Loss for the week: 1 lb.

Original weight: 208.4 lbs
Last weeks weight: 149.0 lbs
Current weight:148.0 lbs.
Total loss to date:60.4 lbs.

This weigh in is a day late because yesterday was my birthday and I enjoyed it a little too much! I had cheesecake, cupcakes and doughnuts and I spent the day shopping. I think I got all that splurging out of my system and am ready to get my head back in the game. Shopping was motivating because I felt like I looked really good in the clothes I was trying on so I know that in a few more lbs. I'll look awesome. Really mostly that tummy area is where that fat is just hanging around. We took the kids to a park the other day and I tried doing a pull up. No way! I think that is going to become a goal of mine-do be able to do at least one, maybe 5 pull ups. I've found a few exercises that I can do to help the progression. Also, another thing I really need some work on is doing a sit up. For some reason I can't seem to keep my feet on the ground. I know I do a lot of other ab work so I do have ab muscles but I must not be use to using whichever muscles you use for sit ups. It's always good to have some specific things to workout and aim for. So this week I'm kicking it up just a tiny bit to make up for the extra calories I consumed in birthday mode. Just one more year in my twenties and I'm in the best shape of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment