Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/14 Weigh In Week 67


Loss for the week: 1.2 lbs.

Original weight: 208.4
Last weeks weight: 144.8
Current weight: 143.6
Total loss to date: 64.8

I was pretty relieved to see a loss this morning. I was struggling a lot with sticking to my diet and finally caved in over the weekend and just had at it. I even had a very lazy day on Saturday and stayed in bed all morning instead of getting my planned 3 hr. workout in and I was also so busy on Sunday that I didn't get a workout in as well. Guilt was really starting to settle in that I had totally ruined my good week. It did make me feel much better that my weigh in day wasn't until Wed. so I had Mon. and Tues to do a little damage control and get back on track. So glad my minor setback wasn't a complete derailment and I can keep chugging along now. I can only imagine what my loss might have been if I had stuck to it completely. I'm still very happy with my 1.2 lb. loss and it's good to know that even with a litttle (okay, ALOT) of cheating I can still manage a decent loss.

1 comment: