Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day Back Into It

I've been dreading/looking forward to this day for awhile. Baby #4 is now 4 weeks old and it's time for me to get my butt into shape. Last Jan. I began a weight loss plan and ended up losing 55 lbs. by Aug. It was great to finally get my body back after having been pg. the previous three years, but I knew it wouldn't last long since we wanted to have one more baby. I had great intentions of keeping up with all my workouts. Well, that didn't last very long because it ended up being a pretty rough pregnancy. I struggled with depression so I had no energy or drive. I stayed in bed most of the day and the kids watched more tv than I ever cared to let them. I ended up gaining all the weight that I had lost so now here I am starting back at the same weight I was last January.

Here is my plan/goals:
Consume 1,850 calories per day (since I'm nursing this is higher than I had it last time)
Exercise for 1 hour every day
Lose 68 lbs. by the end of May 2011

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs.

I took my measurements today so I'll be keeping track of that. I'm not sure that I'm brave enough to post those numbers right now. Maybe more towards the end when they are no longer true.

No comments:

Post a Comment