Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 2

My first day went very well. I was able to get an hour workout in first thing in the morning after nursing E. It was a great start to my day. This morning however I did not follow in those same footsteps. After I was done nursing E, I decided to head back to bed for a couple more hours of sleep since J was downstairs working out before work. I'm hoping to get a walk in today with the kids and then during naptime I'll get the rest of my workout today. I think I'll try to do 2 20 min. Denise Austin videos today (one different from yesterday and one the same). My muscles are a little sore today but not too bad. My food plan for today is pretty similar to yesterday except I'm having pork chops for dinner instead of chicken. I don't mind keeping things the same since it's just easier for me to get use to a routine. I plan dinners for the family a few weeks at a time so when I'm dieting I eat what I have planned but just in a portion that makes sense calorie-wise. 9 months seems so far away today but I'll just take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your first day went well:) Go you on the exercise! That's where I have been lacking :( Nine months certainly seems like a long way away, but look back on your pregnancy, that nine months went fast, didn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete