Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I have a few things that really help me out to get more for my calories. I love them because then I have more calories for other things I enjoy. Bread- Healthy Life 100% Whole Wheat Whole Grain Bread, this stuff has only 35 cal. per slice which I love because I enjoy lots of sandwiches and last time around I limited myself since my other bread was twice as many calories.




Drinks- Crystal Light, this is a great way to have something tasty to drink when I'm bored with just water. I like Pink Lemonade, Lemonade, and Raspberry Lemonade. There are only 5 cal. per 8 oz. glass so I don't even bother counting these calories into my daily limit because I really only have 2 or 3 glasses a day.




Salad Dressing-Kraft Free Zesty Italian Dressing, at 15 cal. per 2 tbsp. this is a great way to spice up a salad or toss on a bunch of veggies and steam them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge fan of crystal light as well. I buy the raspberry lemonade for myself and iced tea for Michael. I used to buy the little packets for water all the time, but now we just make a pitcher.

    ReplyDelete