Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20 Weigh In Week 3

Loss for the week: 2.8 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:197.0 lbs.
Total loss to date: 11.4 lbs.

Glad to see the pounds are still coming off at a good rate! I've been struggling this week with keeping it up. I have still stuck to my 60 min. each day and my 1850 cal. but it's just been hard to do. I still feel so far away from my goal and even just far away from being a point where I feel I look okay in my clothes. I'm pretty sure I'm losing some of the fat around my side/love handle area so that it good that I can feel the change but the front stomach area still has a long way to go. I tell ya, what we go through to have babies! My body will never be the same even after losing all this weight. I just started a different workout video this week so that will be a nice change of pace. I did the Erin O'Brien's Prenatal Fitness Fix(40 min. video) and 20 min. on the elliptical. Even though some of my workout dvds are for pregnant people, the workouts are still really good especially since it's been about 7 weeks since I had the baby so I'm still trying to ease my way into things. I'm still dreading starting Jillian's workouts on the 30 Day Shred. Maybe in a few more weeks I'll start that but for now I'm good, hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment