Thursday, September 16, 2010

Late Night Workout

It's 10:15 pm and here I sit with wet hair after just getting out of the shower. I put my workout off until late tonight. I was very busy during the day and decided to get other things done around the house and then I had a baby shower to go to so it wasn't until 8:30 that I had time to get my hour in. I was dreading it. I was dragging my feet the whole way but I knew I'd have to tell everyone that I missed a day if I didn't do it. I've just been getting sick of my workout but I'm not yet ready to add something new. Maybe next week. And my body aches! My ankles hurt, feet, lower back, hips, the list goes on. Sorry, I just feel like whining a little bit tonight. I'll get over it and continue with my journey. We can't always be sunny and cheery about everything all the time. I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can walk for my exercise. That is so much easier than kickboxing, jumping jacks, push ups, elliptical! Gotta nurse the babe and then I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment