Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6 Weigh In Week 1

Loss for the week: 3.2 lbs
Starting weight: 208.4
Current weight: 205.2

I'm off to a good start since I'm hoping to lose about 1 1/2 lbs. per week so this definitely kickstarts it and keeps me motivated to achieve my goal. I know I've heard it takes a month to start a habit so hopefully in 3 more weeks this will get easier. This morning I woke up to storms and downpours and it affected my mood. I really didn't feel like working out today but I pressed on through those feelings and did it. I feel great having done it! Over the weekend, for my workouts I went on long walks with my family(usually a hour to an hour and a half) so that was my way of giving my body a little bit of a break from the week but still getting my hour of exercise in. It just so happened that the weather was great walking weather in my opinion. Today was back to 20 min. of elliptical and 2 20 min. denise austin videos.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! That is a great jump start, and I'm excited to see you're still going strong! We had a baddd week, but I really think it's because we had not been working out. That exercise really keeps me motivated to stick to the diet... so hopefully this week is successful! Can't wait to read how your week goes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! I wish I could get in a good routine of eating healthier and exercising more. I may not look it, but I'm seriously out of shape -- just get winded pushing the stroller up a hill sometimes. So I guess I need to build up some muscle and endurance. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete