Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Honesty

So I came across another weight loss blog(that I found off a friend's blog) and I enjoyed finding someone else who is on this same journey. One thing I noticed was that she was completely upfront and honest with her weight. She posted her actual starting weight. I had planned on maybe someday sharing those numbers like say when I finished my goal. I'm not sure why I decided to hide that information. I know I love to hear the starting weight and ending weight because it helps me to relate better whenever I read those stories in my Shape magazine. If I see someone that started out at a weight close to mine I can see myself in her story and translate her happy ending to mine as well. I think I will go back and put in all my starting weight info. because really they are just numbers anyway (and they are going down with each and every day!).

No comments:

Post a Comment