Sunday, September 12, 2010

End of Week 2

Two weeks into this journey so far and I'm feeling good. I know I still have a long way before I reach my goal and knocking two weeks off really doesn't feel like much. I'm excited for tomorrow's weigh in because I've been peeking every day and can't wait to see what the final number will be. Also, I'm curious how next week will go. I can't imagine I can keep up these big numbers forever.
I stuck to my exercise routine all week and then for the weekend I'm taking those 60 min. and walking with the family pushing a stroller or holding a baby in a carrier for added work! Yesterday while the rest of the house was sleeping, I headed out with little E and went for a nice quiet walk. I had her in the baby bjorn. I love to look at houses when I'm out for a walk so I got to walk down a few streets I haven't been to before. I just love walking around town with the cars buzzing by.
I had my uncle's wedding reception to go to last night so I didn't eat too many calories beforehand. It's so hard for me to go somewhere where I can't figure out the calories. I just tried to be reasonable with what I ate. I had small pieces of the desserts but when I started getting that feeling like I wasn't enjoying it as much anymore I stopped. Who knows for sure if I stayed within my calories or not for yesterday but I don't feel like I pigged out so I'm pretty confident I did okay.
Now it's time to go burn some calories while sitting on my butt, aka nursing my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment