Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Moderation

The best way that I can keep this weight loss journey up for a long time is by still enjoying the foods that I like but in moderation. For example, this past weekend I enjoyed some favorites like Kit Kat bars, Hershey's, Doritos and eating out at Panera Bread. I still stayed within my calories for the day and I got to enjoy some treats and as you can tell from Monday's weigh in indulging in those didn't affect my numbers. Tonight I'll be eating at Pizza Hut, yummy! I'm having two slices of cheese pan pizza. Here's what my menu looks like for today:

Breakfast-Oatmeal 130
Banana 105

Snack- Carrots 30

Lunch-Salad 30
Cheesy Rice & Broccoli 250
1 c. raspberries & strawberries 55

Snack- 1 c. strawberries 50
Peas & Carrots 60

Dinner- Salad 30
2 slices pizza 720
Plum 60

Snack-Apple & 1 T. peanut butter 185
3 c. popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment