Monday, March 14, 2011

3/14 Weigh In Week 28

Loss for the week: 1.2 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:163.4 lbs.
Total loss to date: 45 lbs.

Well I'm a little disappointed with my number but I am glad to see a loss at all. I was weighing my self just about every day and I wasn't seeing a drop at all which was really frustrating. I even slipped up for a day on my diet but I certainly didn't do that much damage. Maybe next week will be a bigger number. I'm just so use to my 2 or 3 lb. a week number and would really like to get back to that. Oh and my knees are starting to hurt again this morning. Maybe I'll take some ibuprofen and hope that helps. I think the running & biking are fine but it's more of the strength workouts that are hurting it like squats and such.

Here were my workouts for the week:
Tues.-nothing(i did a few laps during my swim lessons but it was a day to take a little break after doing the idle ironman)
Wed.-1 hr. step class, 30 min. stretch & strength class
Thurs. 50 min. kickboxing class, 30 min. stretch & strength class, 1 hr. boot camp class
Fri.-30 min. on the elliptical
Sat.-45 min. of zumba (i was 15 min. late to class) 30 min. on the elliptical, 1 hr. circuit training
Sun.-1 hr. body combat class
Mon.-45 min. cycling class, 25 min. on the elliptical, 20 min. on the treadmill

1 comment: