Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Feelin' So Good

I'm sitting here at 11:20 at night eating a big bowl of strawberries & grapes. I had quite a day at the gym! Today marks the start of the Idle Ironman that I signed up to do. I want to get it all done as quickly as possible(maybe even all in this first week but we'll see) so I didn't waste a moment. I did a 30 min. spin class followed by another 30 min. class(well it was a 45 min. class but I had to duck out 15 min. early to get ready for swim lessons), then I had swim lessons and did laps afterwards. After, I went on the elliptical to complete my workout. Today's totals are: Swim 600 yards, bike 16 miles, run 3.75 miles. The sprint triathlon I want to do this summer is swim 440 yards, bike 13 miles, run 3 miles so know that I can do that! I'm so proud of myself for doing all that today and setting a high goal for myself that is achievable. This will definitely help the pounds melt away! Hope this is motivating to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment