Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7 Weigh In Week 27

Loss for the week: 5.2 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:164.6 lbs.
Total loss to date: 43.8 lbs.

WOHOO!!!! I'm not sure which I'm more excited about: the 5.2 lb. loss or the fact that I finished my Idle Ironman in 1 week. The past 7 days were spent biking 112 miles, swimming 2.4 miles and running 26.2 miles. It took a lot more time than I originally was thinking. I spent ALOT of time at the Y and often at odd times such as this morning I was there at 5 am swimming. I'm so glad to be done with it and have accomplished it. It feels great to know that my body could handle that and the 5.2 lbs. is an awesome reward for all that hard work. It was so exciting watching the numbers drop so fast throughout the week. What a jump start after having a bad week last week. I only have about 24 more pounds to go. I'm so close to my goal!

1 comment: