Monday, June 6, 2011

6/6 Weigh In Week 40

Loss for the week: +6 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:151.0 lbs.
Total loss to date: 57.4 lbs.

I'm ready to get back into the game after almost 2 weeks off. I started back on the diet yesterday. I really hope that by next week's weigh in I can be right back where I was at two weeks ago. It might be a tall order but I'd rather set my goals higher and push myself more. So for this week, my plan is to eat 1700 calories and get 3 hrs. of exercise in each day. That last hour of exercise will probably end up being a nice walk with the family pushing a double stroller through town and up and down hills. Today I did a 45 min. cycle class followed by a 5.7 mile run outside and then another 1.6 miles on the elliptical. I'll just have to fit in a walk later. For now I'm thinking I can try for another 6 weeks and maybe, just maybe I could get to 133 which would be a 75 lb. loss overall. If I did that, that would be just about a year after having baby number 4. Pretty big accomplishment I think. Plus, if I can get down that low it would give me a little more wiggle room for when I go off the diet. I've also thought that when I'm off the diet I need a plan. I've thought of possibly assigning 1 or 2 days out of each week that would be my low calorie days and then the other 5 or 6 days I could eat like normal. Maybe this would help keep me in check. It's a learning process figuring out what will work best for me. I'll just have to see when I get there. I'm so excited because these next two weeks I don't have to work so that means I can take all the classes at the Y that I want to. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to take the time off that your body needed.

    You are one of the most determined people I know and that encourages me. Honestly you are such an inspiration. I'm sure in no time you will meet the goals you set. You are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete