Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fears

With this last week's weigh in, I'm starting to fear I might be approaching a weight loss plateau. This happened the last time around at this same weight. I'm wondering if my body says okay, we've lost over 30 lbs. we need to stay at this weight for awhile! I weighed myself today and usually the day after my weigh in, I've lost more. Today was not the case, same exact number as yesterday. This brought those fears right up to the surface. My plateau last time around lasted a whole 4 weeks. That was such a hard time to keep pressing on despite the lack of results. Once I made it through it though the number kept falling hard. I'm fully prepared to push through another plateau if that is the case. It's just not gonna be very fun :P

No comments:

Post a Comment