Monday, December 6, 2010

12/6 Weigh In Week 14

Loss for the week: 2.4 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:177.6 lbs.
Total loss to date: 30.8 lbs.

I was happy to see some loss this week. I was a little worried because of my overnight shopping trip with family. I did lots of eating out and just enjoyed myself. I had a Cinnabon (yum!) that I only get once a year on this shopping trip. We ate at The Olive Garden, Subway, Culver's, and I discovered my love for peppermint bark! This is my first week of working out at the Y. I'm going to try to do some classes every morning. I'm excited because I may end up getting closer to an hour and a half workout in every day. We'll see how that affects next weeks weigh in. Sorry this post was so late! I totally forgot in my busy day and was reminded by a friend :)
I'm only about 3 lbs. away from what I weighed before baby #4. And I'm 4 lbs. away from being halfway to my goal of a 68 lb. loss. Who knows what is in store for next week!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your updates every week. You are doing such an amazing job. You are an encouragement to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I had to make sure you didn't drop a huge handful and passed me up!!! :P :)

    super great job! especially having enjoyed all those restaurants!!! :)

    I dropped another 2...however, it's all thanks to breastfeeding because I haven't done a thing!

    totally jealous you're able to work out during a normal time of day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, it'd be fun to have you at the y, i was in a class with janel this morning! i'm sure that'd be little odd you working at a fitness place and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well with josh's new work schedule it looks like i might have to drop my job!!! he told me last night to get a job at the y...lol..i guess i could still do sales...but i don't want my work life and mommy life to mix, ya know? i don't think i could handle the stress of that... but we'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete