Monday, November 29, 2010

11/29 Weight In Week 13

Loss for the week: +.6 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:180 lbs.
Total loss to date: 28.4 lbs.

Unlucky 13! Well it was Thanksgiving week so I'm not too surprised. I was actually doing pretty good through Thanksgiving day keeping with calories and extra workouts but the day after Thanksgiving I felt terrible. My tummy bug was back again so I didn't get a workout in. The next days after that I also didn't get a workout in so the rest of the week was kinda shot. I was dreading today's weigh in but I guess it could have been a lot worse. I'm not quite sure how next week's weigh in will go. This Sat. I'll be going on an overnight shopping trip with my mom, grandma & aunts. I'll be eating out for all my meals and I'm going to let myself enjoy my time with family. So we'll see... it's a long process so a few weeks of staying still aren't terrible. They probably help my body to adjust to the new weight anyway. LOL, okay yeah I'm just trying to make myself feel better now!

2 comments:

  1. Well I want to say, "WELL DONE!" That may just be water weight too, because of what you ate over the weekend..so don't get to down on yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! I just wanted to say that you're doing a great job with the weight loss. All your hard work is definitely paying off because you look terrific! :-)

    ReplyDelete