Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Fun to Stay at the YMCA



So I applied for a job at the Y teaching some preschool classes. I had my interview last week and it went well. They gave me a week pass so that I could observe some of the classes I might teach to get a better idea. I've been taking full advantage of my guest membership. I LOVE THE Y!!! I really hope I get the job because I think I'll quickly fall into a daily routine of dropping the kids off at KidCare and working out. I was able to take one of the workout classes and I really enjoyed it. I have another meeting on Monday so hopefully I'll know more then about the job.

1 comment:

  1. I used to do the cardio kickboxing class at the y and loved it. If you get the job, you should think about doing that class, it's a great workout.

    ReplyDelete