Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...

{this is not my family but i was drawn to this one since it had the H and our last name starts with an H and i love the many black & white photos, it's printed on cardstock}

Okay, maybe not quite yet. It's actually been a nice warm fall week! Looking ahead to the holiday season that is quickly approaching, it's time to start thinking of Christmas cards. Having 4 kids, sending out picture Christmas cards is a great way to provide friends and family members with a cute updated picture of our ever growing kids. This year, I'll be looking to Shutterfly.com to find some cute designs. It's going to be a hard choice deciding which one to go with. I've ordered pictures from them before and also get the calendars made every year for the grandparents. They have great choices and I've been very happy with the quality. If you're looking for some great options this holiday season, check out shutterfly.com. Now the only tricky part is going to be figuring out how to get all 4 kids to look great in one picture! And I'm off to keep losing that weight so I can look good for the picture!
{or this folded greeting card is cute too!}



{or this cute photo card, seriously, it's hard to pick just one}


Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

2 comments:

  1. Ok so I ahd to post about this one. You and I have the same taste in cards. The one we got from you is the exact same one I chose only in black. And the ones that were my favorite were about the same as yours. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we got the same one as well..but I decided to re-order and get something new..as everyone seems to be picking that one!!! :P

    ReplyDelete