Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1 Weigh In Week 9

Loss for the week: 0 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:187.2 lbs.
Total loss to date: 21.2 lbs.

Not much to report. We were out of town this weekend on vacation so I took a break from dieting. I enjoyed myself and was dreading today's weigh in. I was pleasantly surprised to see I'm at the same weight as last week{ at least I didn't gain} While at the hotel I swam for the first time in a {LONG} time. I did over 200 yds. and it was tough! I stopped A LOT! Hopefully I'll be able to improve in the months to come. I'm so not a swimmer- I'm mostly afraid of the water.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it's nice to just take a break. You're a busy mom and deserve it! Hopefully you can get back on track again after your vacation and keep on working towards your goal :-)

    ReplyDelete