Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15 Weigh In Week 11

Loss for the week: 3.8 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:183.2 lbs.
Total loss to date: 25.2 lbs.

It's been a good week! I'm glad to be back into dropping the lbs. It certainly makes those food sacrifices much easier when I know that it's making a difference. Maybe I'll be out of the 180's next week! I was also able to work out at the Y a lot taking classes, running on the treadmill, and elliptical. It was great to switch it up a bit. I'm pretty sure I got the job. I had to do watch a few online tutorials on OSHA, harassment, and child abuse. They'll just be checking my references, running a background check and then I'll hear back about when I can go in for training, etc.

1 comment:

  1. great job!!!! i'm glad things are working out for you at the Y! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete