Monday, May 16, 2011

5/16 Weigh In Week 37

Loss for the week: 3.6 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:149.0 lbs.
Total loss to date: 59.4 lbs.

Yay! I'm in the 140s! Last week I upped my calories to 1800 but also increased my workouts to 120 min. every day. I was also right about probably retaining water at last weeks weigh in because it was that time of the month. I had just been feeling bloated and in a funk. I'm feeling better now and ready to push through these last three weeks. When I originally set my goal I wanted to be at 140 by the end of May and I gave myself 39 weeks so even though May ends in the beginning of the 39th week I'll go that full week. That means my last weigh in will be on Monday June 6th. I will be ready for a break. I can't believe I'm 9 lbs. from my goal. It feels so much better to have less than 10 lbs. to go! This mornings workout was a 45 minute cycling class followed by a 5 mile run( in about 44 min, wohoo!) and then another 30 min. on the elliptical. I have a fun girls night out planned on Wednesday night to The Cheesecake Factory. I already have my meal planned out(and no it will not be healthy) so I changed my calories for the other six days of the week so that my weekly total calories will be the same. Mmmm, I can't wait! Of course my favorite slice of cheesecake happens to be the one with the highest calories in it... Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple(over 1300 calories, yikes!). I'm not sure if I'll hit my goal in three weeks (I'd have to loss 3 lbs. each week for the next three weeks) but even if I'm very close that is still good in my mind. To finally be at a healthy weight and to have muscle definition that I didn't have before feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment