Monday, May 2, 2011

5/2 Weigh In Week 35

Loss for the week: 1.2 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:151 lbs.
Total loss to date: 57.4 lbs.

Phew! I was happy to see a loss at all. I was feeling so good about my size 6 jeans that I fell of my diet and enjoyed lots of yummy food like chocolate chip cookies and dining out at places like Applebee's, The Olive Garden & Culvers. I was beginning to feel guilty at the end since I'm getting so close to my goal and didn't want to waste another week getting back to where I was. I have 11 lbs. to go and I just might be able to reach it in time. It won't be the end of the world if I don't. I'll just keep going. I'm also unsure of where I'll stop. The only area I'm concerned with is my tummy. That is my major trouble area and I carry all my extra weight there. I guess if these last 11 lbs. don't all come off my tummy I'm going to have to keep losing. Hopefully if I can still maintain a decent rate of loss I should be able to stick it out a few more weeks in June to get down a little more and burn off that belly fat. I'm not sure if I've ever posted my goals for after my weight loss but I'll be competing in a few triathlons this summer. I think it will be good to have something to focus on once I'm done dieting. I still plan on sticking with my same exercise routine but it won't have to be quite as rigid as it is now. If I need to skip some every now and then it'll be fine. I hope next week to be in the 140s!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment