Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10 Weigh In Week 19

Loss for the week: 2.6 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:173.2 lbs.
Total loss to date: 35.2 lbs.

Wohoo!!! I'm feeling newly motivated today! I was somewhat dreading this weigh in because I had been eating terribly lately! I think I fell off the wagon on Thurs. with doughnuts and I continued with more doughnuts on Sat. & Sun. Ugh, I think I seriously ate about 10 doughnuts(yeah I'm a bit of a pig, hee hee). I'm kicking myself a little because if I lost 2.6 lbs. eating the way I did, imagine what big number I could have pulled out! Oh well, there's always next week. And 2.6 lbs. is still pretty exciting in my book. I've lost all my baby weight from baby number 4(I started out at 174) and I'm halfway to my goal of 140.

I haven't talked about what I'm eating lately. This is my plan for today:
Breakfast-
Oatmeal 160 cal.
1/2 protein bar(Pure Protein Choc. Deluxe, yum!) 90
Snack-
banana 100
Lunch-
Smoothie 200 (this is so delicous, i used blueberry yogurt, frozen strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, 1/2 a banana and a little bit of juice but not too much this was a thick smoothie)
Cup of potato soup with sprinkle of cheese 200
Fresh Carrots and Sugar Snap peas 60
Snack-
Apple 80
Dinner-
Breaded Chicken breast & Noodles(Rice A Roni garlic & butter) 600

I still have 360 calories to play with so I'm not sure what else I'll have. I usually sit down in the morning and make a rough plan of eating. Then I'll have my extra calories to play with and decide how hungry I am after dinner and see if I need to add something more substantial or splurge on something yummy!

Today's workout consisted of: 45 min. cycling class, 20 min. elliptical, 25 min. run

I can't wait for next week!! I'm getting close to leaving the 170's, who knows, maybe if I really kick my butt into gear and stick with my calories I can pull it off by next weigh in!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Nicole. I think your menu for today sounds delicious and that's a great amount of cardio.

    ReplyDelete