Monday, January 24, 2011

1/24 Weigh In Week 21

Loss for the week: +1.2 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:171.0 lbs.
Total loss to date: 37.4 lbs.

What can I say, I feel off the wagon Fri., Sat. & Sun. I was in a bit of a slump and I also didn't work out those days. I think that was the biggest hit-not working out. Oh, well. You're gonna have ups and downs along the way and this was a down. Hopefully next week Mon. I'll be back in the 160s. The scale was taunting me pretty bad too. After Monday's weigh in, I weighed the exact same on Tues. Wed, & Thurs. with no budging at all from the scale. That was a bit frustrating as I usually always see a change on the days following the weigh in. Not sure if my body was just plain refusing to lose any more weight. My body, stubborn-no way! :P

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have a very good week either. We'll just have to learn from our mistakes and move on! Good luck with this week!

    ReplyDelete