Monday, January 17, 2011

1/17 Weigh In Week 20

Loss for the week: 3.4 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:169.8 lbs.
Total loss to date: 38.6 lbs.

YES! I said goodbye to the 170's! I was working hard all week hoping I'd get there in time for today's weigh in. I wasn't quite sure if I'd make it but it feels good to be there. Today has been such a busy morning. About 15 min. before I left to go workout I got an e-mail saying they needed someone to fill in at work so I agreed. I did my cycle class, worked for 2 hrs., took the kids home and fed and down for naps, now I'm getting lasagna in the slow cooker. I've still gotta pick up the house a little, get in a shower, and shovel the snow that is currently falling. I normally would have did 20 min. on the ellipital and a 25 min. run after my cycle class but since last min. I had to work that got scrapped. I could make up for that by doing a workout video but since I have so many other balls I'm juggling it's not gonna happen. You can't do it all, right! By the way things are going, I think I may only have 10 weeks(give or take) until I reach my goal of 140!!!! 10 weeks doesn't sound too bad

1 comment:

  1. Why are you so awesome?! :) You are so close to your goal!!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete