Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3 Weigh In Week 18

Loss for the week: 1 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:175.8 lbs.
Total loss to date: 32.6 lbs.

Happy New Year! I'm ready to get back to the diet now after the holidays. Glad that I've pretty much stayed the same over this two week break. Good to know that if I just keep up with up my current exercise routine when I'm done losing weight that I can pretty much eat how I want. I'm hoping for some big numbers next week and in the following weeks. My husband came along with me to a few of my classes last week(since he was off) and he enjoyed them. He was very proud of how hard I'm working (and even asked less than halfway into the cycling class if we were halfway done ;) ) I'm looking forward to getting back into a normal routine for life. It's been a little crazy with the holidays. Here's to reaching my goal in 2011 (I'm almost halfway there)!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey hey! I think we're just about the same now...I may be a bit less, but I put on a few over the past month. Haven't been doing ANYTHING "right" for about 5 weeks now..hee hee..it was fun, but now to get my butt into gear! :)

    I can't believe you intend to keep working out for that long each day - 1.5 hours?! That's craziness, girl! But if you enjoy it, so be it! :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete