Wednesday, October 21, 2015

10/280

Things are still going well.  I had a twinge of wanting to just go home and do nothing after work instead of workout and also eat McDs.  I quickly dismissed those thoughts and headed home quickly to eat lunch (black bean soup) and then got my butt to the Y.   (Sidenote: There was a disrespectful guy who did NOT wipe down the spin bike when he was done and there was a nasty puddly of sweat on the floor.  Gross!  Take the few seconds to get a spray and a towel and wipe it off!)  I got my hour of cardio and and am getting ready to head out for a walk with John.  I ate almost all of my calories for the day and just have one little snack of white cheddar cheese puffs left.  I like those because they are so airy and light- I can eat about 20 puffs for 100 calories so it feels like I'm eating a lot and it satisfies my salty craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment