Tuesday, October 13, 2015

2/280

Today was the second day of a long journey.  So far it's going well. I made sure to go for a long walk last night and it was a perfect windy, fall evening.  I peeked at the scale this morning and was great to see a lot of water weight gone already.  I should have a big number for the first weigh in. I have a wedding coming up this Friday but I have already planned that I'm not drinking which should cut down on too many calories.  I'm dreading wearing any kind of clothes besides a t-shirt and yoga pants.  It makes me so frustrated that I got myself to this place.  I had been shopping at Goodwill the other day and it was so depressing trying stuff on (and seeing myself in the mirror).  Clothes shopping is not a fun thing but it use to be when I was smaller size.  I even had to change what Halloween costume I was going to wear this year because I was having a hard time finding anything in the right size.  I will save that idea for next year.  This year I'm going as Judge Judy in one of those giant black robes. Also, hoping to not go crazy at the annual Halloween party I go to.  Last year I didn't drink at all because I had an ulcer and I managed to have fun without it.  I am allowing myself 2,000 calories each day so I guess it wouldn't be too hard to save some calories for a few drinks (but only if I felt like I could stop at only a few).

No comments:

Post a Comment