Thursday, October 15, 2015

4/280

 Day 4 went well.  It was a very busy day and tomorrow will be hectic as well.  My littlest is in a wedding so today was the rehearsal and tomorrow's the big day.  I kept my eating under control before the rehearsal dinner and then I tried to stay within reason but let's be honest, I'm sure I went over.  It was so good.  I hope tomorrow I can not go too crazy at the wedding.  I got most of my cardio in but my knee started to bother me so I stopped.  I got 45 min. in which is still great and will go on a long walk tonight with hubby.  Tomorrow will be a rest day due to all the wedding plans.  Hopefully Saturday I can get back on the game with workouts and eating good.  That's always the hard part- getting back on after a slight derailment.

No comments:

Post a Comment