Monday, October 12, 2015

First Weigh In 10/12/15

Today was my starting weigh in day.  This was extra depressing because I was 6.5 lbs more than I thought I was :(  I just finished up a good workout this afternoon. So far the day is a success

Here are my starting stats:

Beginning weight: 226.6 lbs

Measurements
Bust-42.5
Waist-39
Stomach-45.5
Hips-45
Thighs-27
Biceps-14
Body Fat-37.9
Muscle-31.7

Looking over at my measurements from the last time I started losing weight after E, I'm not even as big as then even though my number on the scale is higher.  It must be more muscle that I'm carrying around this time due to my few stints of weight lifting.  I would certainly love to get more into that but at the moment I will focus on weight loss and maybe when I'm more in the 170's I can start incorporating weights!

No comments:

Post a Comment