Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day 3 Thoughts, Ramblings, Etc

I'm still off to a good start.  I stepped on the scale again this morning and saw even of a loss which was so AWESOME!  Obviously I had a lot of water weight so I will get to see a big, motivating loss the first week.  I managed to squeeze my 60 min. of cardio today even though it was a bit of a challenge.  I got to thinking while on the elliptical that I'm a pretty cool person and I just want my outside to reflect the inside.  I feel like I'm a strong person who is willing to overcome tough challenges but my overweight body really doesn't reflect that.  I have 2 bicep tattoos that I really want to show off with some badass biceps but right now they are big and flabby.  I know that people always say that losing weight won't help you feel better about yourself- that's a mental thing.  I think I do have some positivity about myself but am just disappointed that I am doing things to my body that I really don't want to- no exercise, eating too much.  It has become so much that I try to avoid social situations because I don't have anything to wear to hide all my failings in that area.  I hope that getting myself back into shape will allow my body to reflect what I want people to see about me when they look at me.  I've always had the smile, but now I just need the fit body to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment