Sunday, October 18, 2015

7/280

It's the end of the first week and I think it went very well.  I was able to get in a lot of cardio and had 1 rest day.  I did have a wedding which meant two meals that I was not able to count the calories so I'm sure I went over.  There is nothing special going on this coming week so hopefully that will help me stay on track for week 2.  I didn't feel like getting my workout in yesterday but I somehow managed to find some motivation to do it.  I'm in the middle of todays workout having just done 18 min. on the bike downstairs and will head to the Y to finish the rest on the elliptical and maybe some more biking.  I did get a nice long walk last night which was great and plan on getting one in today while it's nice and sunny out.  It's starting to get cold as fall creeps in more and more but it's still great walking weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment