Monday, April 11, 2011

4/11 Weigh In Week 32

Loss for the week: 3.8 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:153.6lbs.
Total loss to date: 54.8 lbs.

It'll have to do, LOL. I was hoping for maybe a teeny bit more than that since I upped my workouts by 30 minutes a day. I'll keep up the 2 hrs. every day and maybe sneak in a few walks every day as extra. I'm also going to cut down to 1200 calories for this week just to keep my body guessing a little. I'll go back to 1400 calories next week but just wanted to try something different this week. If I can keep up this rate of loss then I should be able to reach my original goal of 140 in about 4 weeks. After that I was thinking that I'd slow things down a bit and up my calories to 1850 but still maintain my exercise and hope to lose those last 5 lbs. in the few weeks to follow (that plan is always subject to change). I'm definitely ready to be done and I just want to sprint it out till the end. I feel like I'd love to dedicate 3, 4, or 5 hours to exercise every day just to get these last 13 pounds (or 18) off as quickly as possible. Unfortunately I have 4 little ones to take care of so that just isn't possible but I will try to sneak in as much as I can. I'm almost there and I know I can do it!

1 comment: