Monday, April 4, 2011

4/4 Weigh In Week 31

Loss for the week: 1.6 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:157.4lbs.
Total loss to date: 51 lbs.

Not too bad. There were a few days where I cheated with the diet but no worries. I didn't feel too guilty about it. I still got in all my normal exercise every day. Today was the first time in years that I got outside to run. It felt great. I ended up doing a little shy of 6 miles after my cycle class. I'm also looking forward to it warming up a little and getting out for some bike rides. I just had clipless pedals put on my bike so now I'm ready to go(hopefully I don't fall too much). Spring sure is taking it's sweet time arriving. I love going for walks and it's something we can all do as a family. As soon as it warms up enough, you'll be seeing me all around town pushing the triple stroller and holding the baby in the backpack carrier(in addition to my other workouts!).

No comments:

Post a Comment