Monday, April 18, 2011

4/18 Weigh In Week 33

Loss for the week: 1.4 lbs.

Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:152.2lbs.
Total loss to date: 56.2 lbs.

I'll take what I can get this week. I had been watching the scale everyday last week and it wasn't budging from 153.6 until Sat. when it showed a .8 gain! I was getting frustrated to say the least. It was really hard maintaining the 1200 daily calories. I also had a few events that I wanted to save some calories for so that meant stealing from other days to save them up and putting in a few extra workouts to buy some more calories. After seeing that .8 gain I just cracked under the pressure. That night I ate how I wanted. I have a medium fries from McDs and a few other sweets(Nutty bars, Snickers eggs, etc). Then Sunday was busy and I just had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and a few slices of pizza at Pizza Hut. Then this nasty bug hit me. My tummy wasn't feeling all that great and I started getting body aches. I went to bed at 4 in the afternoon and had chills. I also started getting those nasty burps(they kinda taste like sulfer or rotten eggs) and I knew I was really sick. All of last night was spent waking up to go to the bathroom. It was not pretty! I'm guessing that is what I have to thank for this 1.6 lb. loss. After I'm feeling better I'll be returning to my 1 1/2 hrs. of daily exercise and upping my calories to 1500. 1200 was just way to hard to maintain without totally wanting to lose it. I was really expecting to see no loss at all today because I think my body was hitting a plateau. Maybe I was pushing it too hard with the 2 hrs. and 1200 calories. Hopefully returning to 1 1/2 hrs. and 1500 calories will let my body relax a little and let go of more of the fat. I'm getting so close and it's great to see how my body has transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment