Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ready to Get Back in the Game

I'm feeling back to myself and actually getting my hunger for food back. Tomorrow I will get back into my normal exercise and diet routine and we'll see how the rest of this week goes. I'm so glad that I'm done with that nasty bug. Even though the scale showed more of a loss this morning, I'd much rather take diet and exercise any day over spending my days and nights in the bathroom-NOT FUN! I hope these last 3 days of no exercise don't make it too hard to get back into it. Trying to look on the positive side of things, I was hoping for a bit of a break from all the dieting and I guess I got that from about Sunday afternoon until Tues. afternoon. I didn't have much of an appetite at all so I wasn't even thinking about food. That was a needed break from feeling so consumed by all my calorie counting. I'm feeling refreshed and ready to attack those last few pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment