Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gloomy Day

I think the weather must be getting to me(it's been a cold, rainy spring so far). I'm having one of those roller coaster days. Most of the time I feel like I'm on the downward spiral, ugh! I'm working so hard and I've been stepping on the scale every day and it is refusing to budge. Still at 153.6! Usually I will see the numbers move around a little bit each day up until official weigh in day. I've got a feeling I will see a low number next week which feels like such a low blow! I googled what to do when you hit a plateau and it's strange that I'm already doing all those things. I lowered my calorie intake this week and I had upped my exercise time last week. I feel like I'm doing all I possibly can and my body is just not cooperating. I know I will do it but I just feel like venting {whining} right now. I do hope my body is just playing a joke on me and come Monday I will see a big number again. Either way, I will still press on but it will be much harder on me mentally if I see only a 1 pound loss or something. Just goes to show that you can do everything "right" and it still doesn't always go as according to plan. I've got willpower and time on my side though and my body can't keep holding those pounds hostage forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment